The IAFOR International Conference on Education, in partnership with the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, encourages academics and scholars to meet and exchange ideas and research in a forum stimulating respectful dialogue. This international conference brings together university scholars working throughout Hawai‘i, the United States, Asia, and beyond.
Last year, the conference brought together the President of the University of Hawai’i, CEO of the East-West Center, and Superintendent of the Hawai’i State Board of Education, as well as representatives of the World Bank and UNESCO. This year promises to build on the great energy and support to be even bigger and better. This event will afford an exceptional opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, networking, and facilitating partnerships across national and disciplinary borders.
- Location & Venue: The Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawai‘i, USA
- Dates: Friday, January 10, 2020 to Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Early Bird* Abstract Submission Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Final Abstract Submission Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: November 22, 2019
*Submit early to take advantage of the discounted registration rates.