The Hawaiʻi Writing Project 2019 Invitational Summer Institute: Effective Writing Practices
The Institute will run from June 5–7, June 11-13, and one day in the Fall semester (TBA)
Participants can earn HIDOE PDE3 credits, or UH-Mānoa graduate credits
If you would like to…
• be immersed in the writing process and have fun writing,
• learn effective ways to teach writing in alignment with the Common Core State Standards,
• understand how to assess your students’ writing,
• network with other like-minded educators, and
• become an HWP Teacher Leader …
... please join us for this exciting professional development opportunity!
Application deadline is Friday, March 8, 2019. For more information, vist the HWP website.