APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
This is a new program, more information will be published here shortly. If you have questions about this program in the meantime, please request program advising.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Curriculum Studies-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to Curriculum Studies
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei