APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Semester||General ADMISSION||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION|
|Fall||March 1||Februrary 1|
|Spring||September 1||August 1|
|Summer||February 15||November 30|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (any field) or recognized non-US institution of higher education
- Adequate successful coursework and/or experience related to the concentration area selected
- Student teaching, teaching, or experience designing and/or implementing curriculum in educational settings
- Grade Point Average: 3.0
- Completed applications: UHM Office of Graduate Education + Curriculum Studies Dept.
- Enrollment is competitive, so minimum requirements do not guarantee acceptance.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Curriculum Studies-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to Curriculum Studies
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives