APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|SEMESTER START||GENERAL ADMISSION||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION|
|Summer||February 15||February 1|
PREREQUISITES & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (any field) or recognized non-US institution of higher education
- Grade Point Average: 3.0
- Adequate successful coursework and/or experience related to the concentration area selected
- Student teaching, teaching, or experience designing and/or implementing curriculum in educational settings
- 2 years of K-12 teaching experience by program start date
- Access to groups of students needed to complete some applied projects
- Complete orientation (Full day, 1st day of class)
Enrollment is competitive, so minimum requirements do not guarantee acceptance.
STEPS TO APPLY
Those seeking the Teacher Leader Certificate only must apply through Outreach College.
Submit to Curriculum Studies
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-956-2376.