APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||February 1||January 15|
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Submit an Office of Graduate Education (OGE) Application
Please carefully review the OGE application instructions and comply with the most current requirements and submission procedures. It is a good idea to submit copies of all graduate division application materials to the COE department you are applying to with your COE application materials.
International students may have different deadlines and requirements.
2. Submit COE Application Materials
- Three letters of recommendation
- Evidence of competency in formal writing (i.e. masters thesis, research paper, etc)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose for pursuing a doctoral degree
Send these application items to:Doctoral Programs (EDEA Specialization)UHM College of Education1776 University Avenue, Wist Rm 113Honolulu, HI 96822