APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||March 1, 2020
(Next Cohort begins Fall 2020)
|March 1, 2020
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Educational Foundations-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL, EIKEN (Japan) or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to Educational Foundations
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your resume or CV
- A writing sample (Optional)
- ex. research paper from a course taken, etc.