APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||February 1||February 1|
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1.Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Educational Psychology-PhD” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Scores
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to EDEP Department
- Three recommendation forms (and optional letters, academic recommendations preferred)
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- Departmental application including statement of your professional goals
- Evidence of formal (scholarly) writing (thesis, published research, research proposal, or exemplary class paper)
- A copy of your CV (resume)