APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
Students interested in the Master of Science degree with specialization in Physical Activity (PA) or Adapted Physical Activity (APA) must meet the admission requirements of Graduate Division and KRS.
The Graduate Records Examination
The Graduate Records Examination (GRE) is required for all KRS Master's programs. Test scores over five years old for the GRE are not accepted.
Test of English as a Foreign Language
International students must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Test scores over two years old for the TOEFL are not accepted.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Kinesiology & Rehabilitation Science – MS” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Official GRE Scores
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit through Mākālei
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Objectives
- Unofficial Transcripts