APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
A baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution in any field of study is acceptable to the Department, provided the student's undergraduate scholastic record is acceptable to the UH Manoa Graduate Division.
At minimum, the applicant needs to demonstrate above average academic performance (B average, i.e., 3.0 on a 4-point scale) in the last 60 semester hours of the undergraduate program or for post-baccalaureate or graduate course work.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs need to be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Current LTEC Master’s or Doctoral Students:
Apply to the UH Manoa Graduate Division using the "Concurrent Graduate Certificate Application" form (Additional forms can be found on the UH Manoa Graduate Division website) and pay the mandatory fee.
2. Non-LTEC Students & LTEC Alumni:
Submit to UH Manoa Graduate Division
An UH Graduate Application:
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- “On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design & Tech for Teachers K-12 - Grad Certificate” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- UH Manoa Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
Submit the following application materials through Makalei (follow the link below):
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
- Intent to Apply Survey (located on Makalei)
- Transfer Credit (Optional)
- If you believe previous LTEC electives you have taken may count toward the certificate, please indicate those courses on the Petition to Transfer Credits form
For additional information
Please direct questions or requests for additional information to the department chair, Dr. Curtis P. Ho.