APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
A baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution in any field of study is acceptable to the Department, provided the student's undergraduate scholastic record is acceptable to the Graduate Division.
At minimum, the applicant needs to demonstrate above average academic performance (B average, i.e., 3.0 on a 4-point scale) in the last 60 semester hours of the undergraduate program or for post-baccalaureate or graduate course work.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design & Tech for Teachers K-12 - Grad Certificate” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to LTEC Department
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
For additional information
Please direct questions or requests for additional information to the department chair, Dr. Curtis P. Ho.