APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||February 1||January 15|
Apply to Both Programs
You may apply to both programs simultaneously or at any time in which you are enrolled in either of the programs. You need to complete an application through the Office of Graduate Education for admission to each program. Each application will require a full set of your transcripts.
To apply, you must either apply for both simultaneously or be enrolled in one of the programs already. The dual degree option is not open to those who have previously earned one of the Master's.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applicants to the Dual Learning Design & Technology/Library & Information Science masters program need to apply to each program separately. The following steps will guide you through the LTEC application. For information on how to apply to the MLIS program please see the Library & Information Science website.
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology - MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to LTEC Department
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)