APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
A baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution in any field of study is acceptable to the Department, provided the student's undergraduate scholastic record is acceptable to the UH Manoa Graduate Division.
At minimum, the applicant needs to demonstrate above average academic performance (B average, i.e., 3.0 on a 4-point scale) in the last 60 semester hours of the undergraduate program or for post-baccalaureate or graduate course work.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs need to be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Current LTEC Master’s or Doctoral Students:
Apply to the UH Manoa Graduate Division using the "Concurrent Graduate Certificate Application" form (Can be found on the UH Manoa Graduate Division website) and pay the mandatory fee.
2. Non-LTEC Students & LTEC Alumni:
Submit to UH Manoa Graduate Division
- An UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Online Learning & Teaching - Graduate Certificate” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- UH Manoa Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
Email the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them through Makalei (follow the link below):
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
For additional information
Please direct questions or requests for additional information to the program coordinator, Dr. Mike Menchaca.