APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||March 1 (Rolling Admissions).||February 1 (Rolling Admissions).|
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in any field of study is acceptable to the Department, provided the student's undergraduate scholastic record is acceptable to the Graduate Division. At minimum, the applicant needs to demonstrate above average academic performance (B average, i.e., 3.0 on a 4-point scale) in the last 60 semester hours of the undergraduate program or for post-baccalaureate or graduate course work.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Submit to UH Manoa Graduate Division
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology - MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to LTEC Department
(Please submit the following documents through Makalei)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
- Intent to Apply Survey (located on Makalei)