APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from a UHM recognized institution
- GPA: 3..0 or above
- Prior experience with individuals with disabilities
- A pre-requisite SPED Orientation is required.
Candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview with SPED Faculty once the complete application is reviewed.
Overall Basis for Admissions Decisions
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) (Note that a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required by the University of Hawaii Graduate Division)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or an equivalent degree from a recognized non-U.S. institution of higher education
- Professional dispositions (judged through faculty recommendations, letters of recommendation, statement of objectives, and interview)
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Focus areas and goals (judged through letters of recommendation, statement of objectives, and interview)
STEPS TO APPLY
A comprehensive application guideline with all necessary links to applications and materials will be shared upon request. Please submit your program interest and contact information using the Apply Now button and indicate that you are ready to apply in the comments section of the form.