COE Faculty and Staff > Institute for Teacher Education -
Elementary > Christopher Au
- Institute for Teacher Education
- Institute for Teacher Education -
Brief BiographyChristopher Au
- Buelow, S. M., Frambaugh-Kritzer, C., & Au, C. K. (2018). Communicating like an artist: Disciplinary literacy instruction in elementary visual arts. Literacy Research and Instruction, 57, 232–254.
- Buelow, S. M., Frambaugh-Kritzer, C., & Au, C. K. (2016). The Disciplinary Literacies of Visual Arts in the Elementary Grades. Presented at Annual Meeting of the International Literacy Association, Boston, MA.
- Balinbin Santos, R. C., Serna, A. K. K., Chapman De Sousa, E. B., Au, C. K., & Farley, C. A. (2016). Malama Honua in ITE. Presented at College of Education Last Friday of the Month Conversations, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Au, C. K., Faria, K., Fitzgerald, S., Furuta, S. H., George, S. A., Lenchanko, M. K., … Taniguchi, J. M. (2016). Advocating for Student Voice: Portfolios as an Integral Part of our Learning Culture. Presented at National Council of Teachers of English Annual Conference.