COE Faculty and Staff > Institute for Teacher Education > Charmaine
- Institute for Teacher Education -
- Institute for Teacher Education
- 2016 PhD Curriculum Studies and Teacher Education Stanford University
Area(s) of Interest
- Parent Engagement
- Math Teacher Professional Development
- Makaiau, A. S., Ragoonaden, K., Leng, L., Mangram, C., & Toyoda, M. (2019). The handmaid’s tale: Using literature and online journaling to facilitate a self-study of feminist identity in an international research collective. Studying Teacher Education.
- Mangram, C., & Solis Metz, M. T. (2018). Partnering for Improved Parent Mathematics Engagement. School Community Journal, 28, 273–294.
- Brown, B. A., Mangram, C., Liu Sun, K., Cross, K., & Raab, E. (2018). Operating Beyond Myths: Designing a Science School for African American Boys in a Myth-filled Teaching World. The Journal of Negro Education, 87(4), 420–443.
- Borko, H., Carlson, J., Mangram, C., Anderson, R., Fong, A., Million, S., … Villa, A. (2017). The role of video-based discussion in model for preparing professional development leaders. International Journal of STEM Education, 4, 29.
- Mangram, C., Mckown, J. R., & Venenciano, L. C. (2018). A Statewide MTE-Partnership Collaboration (or Hui) in Hawai'i. In W. M. Smith, B. R. Lawler, J. F. Strayer, & & L. Augustyn (Eds.), Seventh Annual Mathematics Teacher Education Partnership . Washington, DC: Association of Public and Land-grant Universities.