COE Faculty and Staff > Institute for Teacher Education > Ivy Yeung
Program Manager, TTTAP Samoa Project
- Institute for Teacher Education
- 2008 BBA International Business, Finance and HRM Shidler College of Business
- 2012 MBA Masters in Business Administration Shidler College of Business
- 2013 MPA Masters in Public Administration College of Social Sciences, UHM
- 2017 JD (expected) Juris Doctorate William Richardson School of Law
Brief BiographyIvy Yeung has over eight years of experience on various educational grants as well as expertise in international relations, event planning, human resource management/retention, and Federal/State of Hawaii/UH/RCUH policies and procedures.