COE Faculty and Staff > Institute for Teacher Education - M.Ed. in
Teaching > Waynele Yu
- Institute for Teacher Education
- Institute for Teacher Education - M.Ed.
- Yu, W. E. (2017). STEMS^2, Social Presence and Sense of Place in a Hybrid Distance Program. International Journal for Educational Media and Technology, 11(2), 41–49.
- Kim, J. M., Yu, W. E., & Wilson, K. (2019). Distance Admissions for Remote Applicants: Three Methods for Conducting Interviews. Presented at NAGAP Annual Conference 2019, Toronto, Canada.
- Yu, W. E., Hamamoto, S., O'Neill, T. B., Kino, Y., Jumalon, S., Nagai, H., … Azmi, A. N. S. (2018). Building U.S. and Japan Educational Collaborations through STEMS2: Shared Learning Journeys between the University of Hawai‘i, Mānoa and the University of Tsukuba. Presented at 30th Annual Japan-US Teacher Education Consortium (JUSTEC) Conference, Kyoto, Japan.
- Yoshioka, J., Fulton, L. A., Nakamura, C., Fukunaga, E., Levine, A. J., Yu, W. E., & Matsumoto, V. S. (2018). Beyond the classroom: Next steps in teacher professional development that are creating mutually beneficial relationships in Professional Development School partnerships. Presented at the meeting of the Japan-United States Teacher Education Consortium (JUSTEC), Osaka, Japan.
- Wilson, K., Kim, J. M., & Yu, W. E. (2018). Tackling Low Enrollment While Serving the Needs of Rural and Disadvantaged Communities. Presented at NAGAP Annual Conference 2018, New Orleans, LA.