COE Faculty and Staff > Center on Disability Studies > Chuan C.
Chuan C. Chinn
- Center on Disability Studies
- 2014 Ph.D. Ph.D. in Cultural and Personality Psychology University of Hawaii
Area(s) of Interest
- Mixed method research and evaluation
Brief BiographyChuan C. Chinn
- Hitchcock, C. H., Rao, K., Chang, C. C., & Yuen, J. A. W. (2016). TeenACE for Science: Using multimedia tools and scaffolds to support writing. Rural Special Education Quarterly, 35, 10–23.
- Johnson, J. L., Brown, S., Chang, C. C., Nelson, D., & Mrazek, S. R. (2011). The Cost of Serving Infants and Toddlers Under Part C. Infants and Young Children, Vol. 24, Issue 1, 101–113.
- Hitchcock, C. H., Prater, M. A., & Chang, C. C. (2009). Cultural Competence: Developing and Assessing Multicultural Proficiency for Teachers and School Personnel in Hawaii. Multicultural Learning and Teaching, Vol. 4, Issue 2, Article 2, 1–24.
- Hitchcock, C. H., Chang, C. C., Corbeill, C., & Rao, K. (2013). TeenACE for Science: Improving Writing Skills Through Multimedia Technology. In Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association.
- Hitchcock, C. H., Chang, C. C., & Rao, K. (2013, July). Promoting science and expository writing in a multimedia environment. Presented at Office of Special Education Programs, Project Director’s Conference, Washington, DC.
- Hitchcock, C. H., Rao, K., Chang, C. C., & Dowrick, P. W. (2012, April). Community Partner Tutoring and Video Self Modeling as RTI Reading Interventions: Connections to Invitational Education. Presented at AERA Annual Meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Johnson, J. L., Brown, S., Chang, C. C., Mrazek, S. R., & Nelson, D. (2011, May). Costs of Serving Infants and Toddlers under Part C of IDEA. Presented at International Society on Early Intervention International Conferenced, New York, New York.
- Johnson, J. L., Brown, S., Chang, C. C., Nelson, D., & Mrazek, S. R. (2010, October). Costs of Serving Infants and Toddlers under Part C of IDEA. Presented at Division for Early Childhood, 26th Annual International Conference on Young Children with Special Needs and Their Families, Kansas City, Missouri.