COE Faculty and Staff > > Mary E (Beth) Pateman
Mary E (Beth) Pateman
Area(s) of Interest
- Child and adolescent health
Assessment and accreditation
- Symons, C. W., & Pateman, M. E. (2015). Health Education: Elementary and Middle School Applications (Eighth). New York: McGraw Hill.
- Pateman, M. E., Symons, C., Pateman, B., & Denise, S. (2006). Health education: Elementary and middle school applications (7th Edition). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Pateman, M. E., & Serna, K. (2003). The Good Thinker’s Toolkit: Digging deeper for better learning with Philosophy for Children.
- Serna, A. K., Shoji, L., & Pateman, M. E. (2009, October). Lokahi: a model of balance, unity, and harmony. Presented at American School Health Association Annual Conference, Denver, CO.
- Grace, D. J., & Pateman, M. E. (2002, January). Bringing Health Issues to Life through Literature Circles. Presented at Third Annual Health Education Statewide Training Conference, Honolulu, HI.
- Grace, D. J., & Pateman, M. E. (2001, January). Using Literature Circles to Bring Early Adolescent Health Issues to Life. Presented at Hawaii Association for Middle Schools Annual Conference, Honolulu, HI.