COE Faculty and Staff > Dean's Office > Adam Tanners
- Tanners, A. C., McDougall, D. J., & Skouge, J. R. (2012). Comprehension, time expended, and perspectives of a doctoral student with a learning disability when reading with and without an accommodation. Learning Disabilities, 18(1), 3–10.
- Tanners, A. C., McDougall, D., Skouge, J., & Narkon, D. (2012). Comprehension and time expended for a doctoral student with a learning disability when reading with and without an accommodation. Learning Disabilities: A Multidisciplinary Journal, 18(1), 3–10.
- Rao, K., & Tanners, A. C. (2011). Curb cuts in cyberspace: Universal instructional design for online courses. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 24, 211–229.
- Tanners, A. C. (2010). Use of the “Amazon Kindle 2” among university students with reading disabilities. In California State University at Northridge Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference (CSUN).
- Tanners, A. C., & Rao, K. (2008). Making Distance Learning Courses Accessible to Students with Disabilites. In 13th ANNUAL TCC Worldwide Online Conference The New Internet: Collaboration, Convergence, Creativity, Contrast, and Challenges.
- Skouge, J. R., Tanners, A. C., & Leong, P. W. K. (2007). Welcoming Diversity in Distance Education at UH Manoa: The Special Education Department’s Journey. In C. Ho (Ed.), Proceedings of the Technology, Colleges and Community (TCC) Worldwide Conference Online, 12th Annual Conference (pp. 106–115). Honolulu, HI: TCC.
- Eichelberger, A., Tanners, A. C., & Abara, D. K. (2015, October). Academic advising done right. Presented at National Convention for the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA), Las Vegas, Nevada.