8:30am–3:30pm, Sat Jan 29, 2022
Find out how you can become a teacher and be part of a movement that will make a difference for Hawai‘i’s future generations!
At the 7th annual It’s Great to be a Teacher in Hawaii event (IGTBATHI2022), you will find out how to become a licensed teacher and be part of a movement that will make a difference for Hawaii’s future generations. With all the different pathways to becoming a teacher, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. The IGTBATHI2022 is that starting point. This event represents all the different initial licensure program options available in Hawaii, including public, private, and alternative certification teacher education organizations. Come join us!
If any of the below describes you, register to attend IGTBATHI2022 ASAP!
- You’re a substitute teacher thinking of going full-time
- You’re an educational assistant
- You’re a college student thinking about your major (or minor)
- You’re a high school student getting ready for college
- You’re a mid-career changer
- You believe that education could well be your calling
- You’re curious!
Register for the live VIRTUAL event happening on January 29, 2022 and you will get to:
- LEARN about the different pathways to becoming a teacher
- DISCOVER different program options to suit your circumstances
- HEAR from our diverse community of educators, educational leaders, and current teacher preparation candidates
- MEET with different State-Approved Teacher Education Programs (SATEPs) to determine the best fit
- FIND out about scholarships and other funding opportunities
- ASK specific questions about the licensing process, potential salaries, and supports for teachers in Hawai‘i
- GET a chance to win cool prizes including the Grand Prize of 2 round trip tickets from Alaska Airlines!
Learn more and register at teachereducationhi.vfairs.com
WATCH THIS QUICK DEMO VIDEO TO SEE HOW THIS VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM WORKS!