The International and Special Programs (IASP) at UH Mānoa’s College of Education (COE) Dean’s Office supports international activities and initiatives for the entire College, striving towards creating a global experience for its students, faculty and staff, with a regional research and practice focus on Oceania and the Asia-Pacific.
About the International and Special Programs (IASP) unit
IASP, a support unit in the COE Dean’s Office, oversees and coordinates international activities and initiatives for the entire College. The unit works collaboratively with academic departments and support units throughout the College in areas of international recruiting, advising and retention of students from anywhere in the world. The unit also provides strategic and project management support for the College towards sustainable partnerships in higher education with institutions and visiting scholars whose vision and mission are in alignment with our own, so as to take advantage of our unique location and role in the Pacific and in the greater global community. For more information, please reach out to Nezia Azmi, International & Special Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Links and Resources
International Education at UH
- UH Mānoa international admissions
- 3+2 Program (Graduate Division)
- Campus-wide Office of International & Exchange Programs
- School of Pacific Asian Studies
- International education at UH Community Colleges
English Language Proficiency Programs
- Pacific Circle Consortium
- The Japan-US Teacher Education Consortium Annual Conference
- The IAFOR International Conference on Education
- Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity