What is a Virtual Tour?
A Virtual Tour allows prospective students to learn more about any of our LTEC programs. Students who wish to attend are expected to preview Travel Guide to the LTEC Programs, a short video presentation that provides a brief overview of each program. The majority of the virtual tour consists of a Q&A session led by the LTEC faculty members. You will be able “meet” some of the faculty virtually, and ask them specific questions about the programs and whether they are the right fit for you. Typically you need to attend one of these sessions before meeting individually with an advisor. If you’d like to attend a future tour, see below for more details.
By attending a virtual tour, you will be able to see and talk with faculty advisors from all LTEC degree and certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Online Learning & Teaching (COLT)
- MEd Learning Design & Technology (Online and Campus-Based)
- Dual Masters Learning Design & Technology and Library Information Sciences
- PhD Learning Design & Technology
Who should attend a Virtual Tour?
- Is interested in any LTEC program (see list above)
- Is thinking about taking an LTEC course
- Wants to learn more about the field of Educational Technology
- Wants to learn more about LTEC in general
- Wants to ask the LTEC faculty and program advisors specific questions
- Wants to know more about the class schedule, coursework, structure, etc. of the LTEC programs (some programs are completely online)
When are the Virtual Tours?
We offer virtual tours each fall to answer your questions about the program. See the following dates for 2021-22 Virtual Tours.
2021-22 Virtual Tour Dates:
- Thursday, October 28th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
- Wednesday, December 1st from 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
- Tuesday, January 11th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
Please note that the priority deadline for Fall 2022 admission for all LTEC degrees (does not include certificate programs) is February 1, 2022.
How can I attend a Virtual Tour?
Please fill out the form below to indicate your interest. After you have submitted this form, we will send you additional information about how to access the tour via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please also remember to preview Travel Guide to the LTEC Programs before attending the virtual tour. Students who attend the tour will be expected to know the information presented in the video.
The virtual tour will be held via Zoom. You can access the tour with any computer or mobile device equipped with a speaker. A microphone is recommended, but not essential.