We offer virtual tours each fall and early spring to answer your questions about the program. See the following dates for Fall 2019 tours. You even get to “meet” some of the faculty online. Typically you need to attend one of these sessions before meeting individually with an advisor. If you’d like to attend the next tour(s), see below for more details.
Fall 2019 Virtual Tour Dates:
- Thursday, October 10th at 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
- Tuesday, December 17th at 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
- Wednesday, January 15th at 5:00pm – 6:30pm HST
Please fill out the form below to indicate your interest. After you have submitted the form, you may access the Virtual Tour by clicking on the LTEC Zoom Room Link at the scheduled meeting time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Attend any upcoming virtual tour of the Department of Learning Design and Technology. See and talk with faculty advisors from all LTEC degree and certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Online Learning & Teaching (COLT)
- Dual Masters Learning Design & Technology and Library Information Sciences
- MEd Learning Design & Technology (Online and Campus-Based)
- PhD Learning Design & Technology
You can access the tour with any computer or mobile device equipped with a speaker. A microphone is recommended but not essential.