Yes. To start taking classes in summer, you will need to apply to the Outreach College as an unclassified graduate student until you are accepted into the program. After you are accepted, you will need to transfer your credits toward the program. Please contact the LTEC Office ( for more information on applying for summer courses as an unclassified graduate student.