LTEC and Library Information Sciences
MEd, Learning Design & Technology and MLISc, Master of Library and Information Science
How to Apply Instructions
Applicants to the Dual Learning Design & Technology/Library & Information Science masters program need to apply to each program separately. The following steps will guide you through the LTEC application only. For information on how to apply to the MLIS program please see the Library & Information Science website.
1. Submit the UH Manoa Graduate Division Application
All students applying for any graduate program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa are required by the UHM Graduate Division to submit the following documents. All of the UHM Graduate Division Application materials are sent directly to the UHM Graduate Division and are handled solely by the UHM Graduate Division. All inquiries about the UHM Graduate Division Application should be directed to Graduate Division Student Services.
- UHM Online Graduate Division Application
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology – MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Graduated from a UHM recognized, accredited, four-year institution of higher education prior to beginning the LTEC MEd program
- Undergraduate Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official Transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- GRE General Scores are not required for MEd admissions
- Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- International Students Only:
2. Submit to LTEC Department
Please submit the following program-specific application materials directly to the LTEC Department through Mākālei.