LTEC and Library Information Sciences
MEd, Learning Design & Technology and MLISc, Master of Library and Information Science
Apply Now Instructions
Applicants to the Dual Learning Design & Technology/Library & Information Science masters program need to apply to each program separately. The following steps will guide you through the LTEC application. For information on how to apply to the MLIS program please see the Library & Information Science website.
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Submit to UH Manoa Graduate Division
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology – MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study (see example picture below).
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
- GRE General scores are not required for admissions
2. Submit to LTEC Department
(Please submit the following documents through Makalei)
- Three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Letter Guide)
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives (Statement of Objectives Guide)
- A copy of your CV (resume)
- Intent to Apply Survey (located on Makalei)
Apply Now Through Makalei