LTEC Doctoral Degree, Hybrid
PhD, Learning Design & Technology
How to Apply Instructions
1. Submit the UH Manoa Graduate Division Application
All students applying for any graduate program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa are required by the UHM Graduate Division to submit the following documents. All of the UHM Graduate Division Application materials are sent directly to the UHM Graduate Division and are handled solely by the UHM Graduate Division. All inquiries about the UHM Graduate Division Application should be directed to Graduate Division Student Services.
- UHM Online Graduate Division Application
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology – PhD” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Graduated from a UHM recognized, accredited, master’s degree program prior to beginning the LTEC PhD program
- Official Transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Scores – scores must not be older than five years from the application deadline
- GRE scores will still be required for Fall 2021 applicants. If you have yet to take the GRE, the Educational Testing Service (ETS) is providing a GRE at Home option that is available to all applicants
- How to submit your GRE scores: input UH Manoa’s code (4867) in the University code section (leave the departmental code blank)
- Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- International Students Only:
2. Submit to LTEC Department
Please submit the following program-specific application materials directly to the LTEC Department through Mākālei.