The OPIHI experience:
- begins in the classroom with pre-field trip activities,
- includes a field trip to an intertidal location, and
- culminates with multiple post-field trip activities such as data entry and analysis.
- Including pre field-trip, field-trip and post field-trip activities: 8-12 days
- The timeline assumes class periods of 50 minutes.
- Optional activities and extensions are also available in the Classroom Prep module.
|Phase||Description||# of Days|
|Pre Field Trip||FIELD TRIP PLANNING||N/A|
|Field Trip||PROTOCOL: COLLECT DATA IN THE FIELD||1|
|Post Field Trip||Classroom: