9:00am–1:30pm, Sat Oct 23, 2021
35th annual SPIN Conference: “SPIN”s Journey Through the Wilderness”
Event is open to everyone. Please join for a fun day of learning, networking, and fun!
Event Details:Date: Saturday, Oct. 23Time: 9:00am – 1:30pmLocation: Online via Zoom. Register to receive zoom link: https://spinconference.org/registration-2/Cost: Free!
Presenters include some of our very own Department of Special Education faculty, Dr. Rockey Knox and Dr. Rhonda Black!
- 9 live workshops on Zoom: https://spinconference.org/
- Topics include: Autism, Developmental Delay, ADHD, Teacher & Family Partnerships, Inclusive Practices, Early Intervention, Social Emotional Learning, IEPs, ESY, and more!
- 2 pre-recorded workshops are ready for watching now
- 3 live networking rooms to meet others and ask questions
- a whole list of agencies and organizations that are helpful to families
- access to our previous workshops
- helpful handouts and infographics
- amazing Door Prizes from our community