Poster Presentations (Day 2)
middle schoolers + ʻāina = x
Middle schoolers can be a tough crowd. Add them to the dirt, mud, and smells of the loko iʻa and who knows what you’re gonna get. This poster is about how they respond to ʻāina-based math experiences.
STEMS² Pillars: Aʻo, Makawalu, Moʻolelo, Sense of Place, Advocacy
June 29th, 2022, 1:35pm–2:35pm HST
Location: Posters & Partners (Gather.Town)
The Attend Online: Session Link will take you to Gather.Town. Walk your avatar to the Posters & Partners Room. The password will be sent to all registered participants, register here. For additional technical guidance, see the Participation Guide.
- Wayfinding Through Process
- Identifying My Sense of Place In Education
- Tell Me A Story
- Not your 80s gym class: Reframing Physical Education as a vessel for STEM learning
- Ka Ulana ‘ana: Weaving Identity & Curriculum
- Pākōlea: To Train Growth in a Desired Shape – The Process of Developing a 5th Grade Profile and Cornerstone Assessment