By collecting these resources into one common area, we hope that future, current, and graduated EDEA students will be able to utilize the information and opportunities they promote for their academic and professional careers. If you know of any other resources that would benefit HESA, the EDEA program, or the College of Education in general, please see the Contact page and let us know!
HESA Student Guidebook
Coming soon! A program "survival guide" of helpful tips, resources, and FAQs written by HESA for incoming students.
- Inside Higher Ed
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- American Educational Research Association
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- American College Personnel Association
- Asian Pacific Americans in Higher Education
- National Academic Advising Association
- 26th Annual National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in American Higher Education