Applicants interested in becoming a teacher or pursuing the BS degree in Health and Exercise Science should consult with the Office of Student Academic Services (OSAS). Applicants interested in doctoral, masters, graduate certificates, undergraduate certificates or professional development programs not related to teacher licensure should consult the specific department directly.
Select a program option below for more information:
- Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education (BEd), which can include a dual preparation in Early Childhood or Special Education
- Bachelor of Education in Secondary Education (BEd), which also includes K-12 preparation in Music and Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science (BS)
- Post Baccalaureate Certification in Secondary Education (PBCSE), which also includes K-12 preparation in Art, Music and Physical Education
- Post Baccalaureate Certification in Special Education (PBSPED)
- Master of Education in Teaching (MEdT) in Elementary and the following Secondary majors: English, Math, Science, and Social Studies
Note: OSAS recognizes a Priority Deadline—this means that all application materials & supporting documents (PRAXIS scores, Group Leadership documentation, etc.) have been received. These applicants will be reviewed first. Completed applications received after the deadline will be considered late and admissions consideration cannot be guaranteed.
Mākālei will walk you through each of the steps to apply.