Students seeking financial aid must work with the Financial Aid Office. The College of Education offers a limited number of scholarships that can be applied for via STAR. More information can be found on the OSAS website.

The MEdT does not have any graduate assistantships, but those interested in employment at UH (which can include a tuition waiver) can visit the Government Jobs website to search for open positions.

Students may also qualify for the TEACH Grant (up to $4000/year) and Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness (up to $17,000).

MEdT candidates may also qualify for funding up to 33 credits of tuition through the Grow Our Own Teachers Initiative.