Official transcripts must be submitted directly from your college or university to UH Mānoa. You are required to submit transcripts from each post-secondary institution you have attended (excluding any University of Hawaiʻi System institution, including UH Hilo, UH West Oahu, and all Hawaii community colleges). Unofficial, faxed, hand-carried, or student copies of academic documents will not be accepted.
Mail application materials to:
Graduate Division
2540 Maile Way
Spalding Hall 354
Honolulu, HI 96822

If you are not a U.S. citizen, are a non-native speaker of English, or have been educated in a country other than the United States, refer to the International Admission Process.

For more detailed information, please refer to the Graduate Division website: