MEd SPED, Interdisciplinary
Master of Education in Special Education
Apply Now Instructions
Deadlines to apply: Feb 1 (Priority) or March 1 (Final)
Applications typically begin in around October/November. To receive updates, notifications, and application tips, please be sure to complete the “Request More Info” form for this program to be added to the contact list.
1. Complete and submit online application to UH Manoa Graduate Division ($100)
- Start a new UH Graduate Application.
- Institution: UH Manoa
- Site: UH Manoa Main Campus
- Application Type: Graduate Studies- Fall
- Application Term: Fall
- Planned Course of Study: Special Education-MEd
- Concentration: leave blank, as options are not provided
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
2. COE Makalei Application (free)
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Program: MEd, Special Education
- Emphasis: Interdisciplinary
- Check off (no additional steps):
- Apply to UHM Grad Division
- Completed Baccalaureate Degree
- Undergraduate Cumulative GPA
- Prior Experience
- Complete first, then check off:
- Submitted Transcripts
- Video-recorded response & essay (use link)
- Statement of Objectives (upload)
- Current Resumé or CV (upload)
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- You need to input contact info for your 3 references and then you can check the box.
- You do not need to have all the letters uploaded before submitting your application. You can upload them afterwards.
- Your references are emailed a link and can upload your letters for you or they can be emailed directly to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now through Makalei