- Enroll in KRS 488 (Practicum in Health and Exercise Science, 4 credits)
- Completion of the prerequisite classes with a B- or higher (Exercise Physiology, Structural Kinesiology, and Weight Training, KRS 152, 353, 354).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Recommendation by Da Houl, KRS undergraduate academic advisor.
- Must complete background checks, immunizations and drug testing in accordance with REHAB procedures.
How to Apply for the Cancer Exercise Rehabilitation Internship
- Enroll in KRS 488 (Practicum in Health and Exercise Science)
- Complete and submit an internship application and your resume to Program Director, Dr. Paulette Yamada.
- Conduct in-person interview with Dr. Paulette Yamada