APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR ADMISSION
|Fall||February 1||February 1|
|Spring||September 1||September 1|
STEPS TO APPLY
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei. Prospective students who wish to apply to the MSE (Measurement, Statistics and Evaluation) strand of the MEd must first apply to and be accepted into the MEd program. MSE applications will be considered from within the MEd program once a student has taken several courses.
1.Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Educational Psychology-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to EDEP Department
- Three recommendation forms (and optional letters, academic recommendations preferred)
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- Departmental application including statement of your professional goals
- A copy of your CV (resume)