Program pages – these should be completed before every application cycle, around July-August and February for most programs
- Review program pages – check for accuracy, broken links, etc
- Read through all content, edit for accuracy, keep content brief!
- Make sure your application notifications are correct, see screenshot below.
- Check all links. Manoa and UH websites occasionally change their links, e.g. tuition, financial aid, etc.
- Add/update any funding opportunities that are available
- Check contact info/person is correct
- Don’t forget FAQs, How to Apply, Forms & Docs, Request More Info and any other subpages (sidebar)
- Review and update any print materials or documents on the site, e.g. flyers, brochures, forms
- If you’ve made any changes, make sure the PDFs are accessible. Visit ISG’s drop in hours for assistance.
Sitewide changes – this should be done once a year at minimum, preferably July-August
- Refresh research listing
- Check news, events, announcements, profiles
- E.g. sometimes departments may reuse an announcement to advertise info sessions, but the dates are in the past
- Consider what new content could be added this coming semester to the website and social media, see the COE Intranet for more info
- Add/refresh photos
- Audit faculty/staff listing
- Retired faculty, change of department/program chairs
- Contact email@example.com for assistance
- Review and update Applications Open Spreadsheet (grad chairs)