Doctorate in Education Psychology
PhD, Education Psychology
How to Apply Instructions
Applications to College of Education Programs should be submitted through Mākālei.
1.Submit to Graduate Division
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Educational Psychology-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawai‘i residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to EDEP Department
- Three recommendation forms (and optional letters, academic recommendations preferred such as former or current professors)
- Submit electronically (preferred)
- Mail or fax (808-956-6615)
- Departmental application including statement of your professional goals
- A copy of your CV (resume)