I want to work on the mainland (in another state) or internationally upon graduation is the EEML program a right choice for me?

Yes, several other states require TESOL licensure as a requirement for all classroom teachers. Graduating from the EEML program not only prepares you for working with culturally and linguistically diverse students in the state of Hawaiʻi, but will also prepare you to teach in other states, and/or internationally.