STEMS² Master’s Track
MEd, Curriculum Studies
How to Apply Instructions
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS FOR MAKALEI AND GRADUATE DIVISION APPLICATION:
Please visit the Mākālei system website to apply
If you have a UH Username, please select, “UH username and password”. If you do not have a UH Username, please select, “Guest” and that will lead you to the steps to create a Mākālei account.
Once you are logged into Mākālei and have reached the “Select a Program” page, in order to apply for the STEMS² Cohort please select “Master’s Degree” as the degree you are applying for and “MEd, Curriculum Studies: STEMS2” as the program you are applying for.
For the application through Graduate Division be sure to:
- Select the “Graduate Studies – Summer” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Curriculum Studies-MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-956-2376.