Poster Presentations (Day 3)
Science Educators’ Perception of Value: An Interdisciplinary STEMS^2 Website Evaluation
As the internet further proliferates into our lives, educators have increasingly turned to the internet for resources. This study started with making STEMS^2 pedagogy and large standards bodies accessible in one place via a website. The website was then used in a usability study and a survey to capture the usefulness and perception of value to educators. The results of this study will be used to continuously make future iterations for science educators to reference.
STEMS² Pillars: Advocacy
June 30th, 2022, 9:30am–10:30am HST
Location: Posters & Partners (Gather.Town)
The Attend Online: Session Link will take you to Gather.Town. Walk your avatar to the Posters & Partners Room. The password will be sent to all registered participants, register here. For additional technical guidance, see the Participation Guide.
- Native Hawaiians in STEM Living at The Intersection of Their Cultural and Professional Identities
- Discovering my Sense of Place
- Developing Students’ Awareness of Their Impact Upon the World
- The Power of Pilina: Teaching Strategies for Using Hawaiʻi-Specific Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resource Management Themes and Practices to Promote Social Justice Education in Elementary Classrooms
- O ke Kumu Lama, He Kumu Paʻa Ia
- To Have a Sense of Place
- Swimmable and Fishable in Seven Years – Analyzing the Effectiveness of an Ala Wai Watershed STEMS2 Unit