While our students in the past have been able to apply the credits they earned in the program towards reclassification on the HI-DOE pay schedule, applicants need to check with their Reclassification Department Officer within the HI-DOE to confirm. Reclassification and/or advancement on the HI-DOE pay scale is not determined by the University of Hawaiʻi-Mānoa-College of Education.