Graduate Certificate

Apply Now Instructions

Applications to College of Education Programs should be submitted through Mākālei.

1.Submit to Graduate Division

  • A new UH Graduate Application
  • Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
  • Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
  • TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
  • International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
  • All supplemental materials should be uploaded to their upload site using this link

2. Submit to EDEP Department

  • Departmental application including statement of your professional goals
  • A copy of your CV (resume)
  • Two references

Apply Now Through Makalei