MEd Interdisciplinary Education, Curriculum Studies
Apply Now Instructions
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Submit to Office of Graduate Education (OGE)
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Your Planned Course of Study is “Curriculum Studies-MEd”.
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
2. Submit to Curriculum Studies
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives
- A copy of your CV (resume)
What should I include in a statement of objectives?
The Statement of Objectives is a very important first writing sample for prospective applicants so please take the time to show us your best writing. Include information that explains:
- why you are interested in pursuing a Masters in Curriculum Studies and in your particular program area of interest
- the experience, education, personal and professional qualities you feel will contribute to your success in the program,
- how you intend for your experience in the program to further your educational, leadership, and career goals; and,
- any additional information that will help the review committee as we review your application.
Apply Now Through Makalei