We offer virtual tours each fall and early spring to answer your questions about the program. See the following dates for Fall 2018 tours. You even get to “meet” some of the faculty online. Typically you need to attend one of these sessions before meeting individually with an advisor. If you’d like to attend the next tour(s), see below for more details.
For these two sessions join Dr. Peter’s vRoom
- Thursday, Sep 20th at 5:30pm
- Monday, October 15th at 5:30pm
For these two sessions join Dr. Fulford’s vRoom
- Tuesday, Nov 13 at 5:30pm
- Wed, Dec 12 at 5:30pm
Attend any upcoming virtual tour of the Department of Learning Design and Technology. See and talk with faculty advisors from all LTEC degree and certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificates in Online Learning & Teaching as well as K-12 Instruction
- Dual Masters Learning Design & Technology and Library Information Sciences
- MEd Learning Design & Technology (Online and Campus-Based)
- PhD Learning Design & Technology
You can access the tour with any computer or mobile device equipped with a speaker. A microphone is recommended but not essential. No registration or RSVP is required.