LTEC Master’s Degree, Campus-based
MEd, Learning Design & Technology
Apply Now Instructions
Applications to College of Education Programs will be submitted through Mākālei.
1. Complete and submit online application to UH Manoa Graduate Division
- A new UH Graduate Application.
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- On Question #7, choose the “Learning Design and Technology – MEd” program as your Planned Course of Study (see example picture below).
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- International Student Financial Form (International Students only)
- GRE General scores are not required for admissions
2. Submit to LTEC Department
(Please submit the following documents through Makalei)
- Three letters of recommendation (Recommendation Letter Guide)
- Submitted electronically (preferred)
- If mailed or faxed must be on Letterhead and signed.
- A statement of objectives (Statement of Objectives Guide)
- A copy of your CV (resume)
- Intent to Apply Survey (located on Makalei)
Apply now through Makalei