Online Learning and Teaching (COLT)
Graduate Certificate in Learning Design and Technology
Apply Now Instructions
1. Current LTEC Master’s or Doctoral Students:
Apply to the UH Manoa Graduate Division using the “Concurrent Graduate Certificate Application” form (Forms can be found on the UH Manoa Graduate Division website) and pay the mandatory fee application fee $100 (non-refundable).
2. Non-LTEC Students & LTEC Alumni:
Submit to UH Manoa Graduate Division
A UH Graduate Application:
- Select the “Graduate Studies” application type.
- “On Question #7, choose the “Online Learning & Teaching – Graduate Certificate” program as your Planned Course of Study.
- Please note that all LTEC program options are not grouped together in the dropdown menu. You will need to scroll down past the “Learning Design and Technology” section to select the “Online Learning & Teaching – Graduate Certificate” option (see example picture below).
- Application fee $100 (non-refundable)
- Official Transcripts from each institution attended (except for UH system transcripts)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (International Students only)
- UH Manoa Graduate Division Residency Declaration Form (Hawaii residents only)
Submit the following application materials through Makalei:
- A statement of objectives (Statement of Objectives Guide)
- A copy of your CV (resume)
- Intent to Apply Survey (located on Makalei)
- Transfer Credits (Optional)
- If you believe previous LTEC electives you have taken may count toward the certificate, please indicate those courses on the Petition to Transfer Credits Form.
Apply Now Through Makalei