Maryknoll School is seeking individuals currently studying education who may be interested in working in their After School Care program. This is an opportunity to work with elementary school students (K–5) and gain experience in the field without interfering with college class schedules. Schedules are available from 2–5 days per week, Monday through Friday from 2:00pm to 5:30pm, and the Maryknoll campus is conveniently located at 1526 Alexander Street. Pay is based on experience. For more information, please visit the Maryknoll Schools career page.
- Supervise daily schedule to include snack, homework, activity, and outdoor play time
- Coordinate enrichment activities for elementary school aged children
- Develop and encourage consistent study habits/routine
- Provide a relationship as a positive mentor/ role model to elementary school aged children in conjunction with program/agency goals
- Administer general, basic first aid when necessary